Physio-Stim provides a safe, non-invasive option for treating fractures that are difficult to heal. With an overall clinical success rate of 80 percent, Physio-Stim has high success rates for treating nonunion fractures. The device assists in fracture healing by delivering a pulsed electromagnetic field (PEMF) signal to the targeted fracture site.
- High clinical success rates (80 percent overall, up to 88 percent for gaps less than 3mm)
- Delivers broad PEMF treatment coverage around the fracture site
- Can be worn with internal and external fixation
- Can be worn over casts (no windowing required)
- Lightweight, all-in-one unit with no cords allows unrestricted patient mobility during treatment
- Built-in daily monitoring software to track patient compliance
- Variety of anatomic models to provide treatment at the targeted fracture site