Adjustable Aluminum Cane Foam Handle
The PCP Adjustable Round Crook Handle Cane is designed to help provide support while walking, and to reduce stress on the injured limb. Properly used, it is generally held in the hand opposite of the injured limb. The offset handle provides comfortable support; distributes body weight directly down the shaft. May be easier to grip for some individuals with limited use of the hands; larger, more comfortable grip. This type of cane is for those individuals who require only a minimum of support and stability.
- Large round foam handle, soft to the touch and shock absorbing, easy and comfortable to grasp.
- Fabricated using strong extruded aluminum tubing: 7/8” (2.2 cm) diameter shaft, 3/4” (1.9 cm) diameter leg extension with slip resistant rubber tip
- One button height adjustment with silencer ring
- Handle height adjusts from 33” to 41” (84 – 104 cm)
- Replacement tip: 6105-B, 3/4” (1.9 cm) black slip-resistant, metal-reinforced rubber cane tip
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs.