Aspen Vista Multipost Collar
The Vista MultiPost Collar is the latest addition to the award-winning Vista Cervical Collar. The new fully adjustable Vista MultiPost Back Panel adds an extra level of support for greater motion restriction. Like the original Vista Collar, the Vista MultiPost is one size adjustable, virtually eliminating waste associated with collar sizing errors. The Vista MultiPost Collar utilizes the proven cotton-lined pads and is designed to enhance skin care by reducing patient contact points in the occipital area.
- One size-fits-all eliminates the need for sizing methods of any kind. The innovative design on the Vista allows the practitioner to simply apply the collar and then adjust to the proper height.
- Reduced inventory: the Vista collar is a six-sizes-in-one collar, eliminating multiple SKUs and the cost of storing multiple sizes.
- Unparalleled patient access: the extra large tracheal aperture provides functional access for airway management and other essential procedures.
- Improved skin care: the patented design of the Vista disperses pressure, reducing the possibility of skin breakdown.
- Dial height adjustment: getting the correct size for the patient is easy using the Vista Dial Height Adjustment System. Simply pull and turn the dial to select one of six Vista height settings.
- Pivoting occipital panels: padded panels pivot bilaterally and self-adjust to cradle all head shapes for increased support and maximum comfort.
- Automatic lock: once the correct height has been determined, releasing the dial automatically locks the size.