Bio Medical Life Systems:Rebound Refill Kit – DME Medical Supply
Rebound OTC Tens Refill Kit 4-1/4″ x 1-2/5″ x 2/3″ 1-3/10 oz Weight, Compact, Durable and Portable Unit
The Rebound is a TENS (Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulator) pain relief device that works “through the skin” emitting a “tingling sensation” to help you manage your pain without the use of drugs.
- Includes connecting cable, two 2″ x 2″ self-adhesive reusable electrodes, two AAA alkaline batteries for up to 150 hours of continued use, easy instructions, pad placement guide, quick start guide and carrying strap.
- It can be used to relieve chronic or acute pain by blocking the pain signals and triggering a release of endorphins.
- Effective and safe for pain relief from hip, low back and mid-back pain, elbow and wrist pain, shoulder and arm pain, knee pain, ankle pain, joint and muscle pains.
- Large, easy-to-press buttons. No small dials to turn, enabling ease of use by patients with dexterity issues.
- The large digital display is easy to read.
- Easy to wear.
There are no reviews yet.