ORTHOTEX KNEE STABILIZER WRAP / HINGED BARS
This OTC knee stabilizer is made from Orthotex fabric, an open 3-dimensional knit that is a non-latex alternative to neoprene. It offers breathability, elasticity, therapeutic compression, comfort and heat control. It is less “hot” to wear than neoprene, thus appropriate for long term wear or wear in warm climates, and ideal for wearers who are allergic to or irritated by neoprene fabric.
- Opens flat for easy application over injured, swollen or tender knees
- Polycentric, aluminum hinged bars, with flexion and extension stops, provide excellent side-to-side stability
- Four-way stretch material provides even compression over all the anatomical prominences of the joint
- Upper and lower hook-and-loop encircling straps maintain stabilizer in correct position; straps are adjustable and removable
- Opening over back of knee minimizes binding, provides for additional wearing comfort
- Breathable and comfortable for long term wear