The Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar has been an industry standard for decades. Now, Ossur, the manufacturers of the Miami J and Miami J Advanced, is proud to unveil Philadelphia Adjustable. Constructed from the same high-quality materials as the original, Philly Adjustable combines convenient size adjustability with immobilization and comfort.
- Fit 95% of patients with a single SKU.
- Anterior height adjustability covers sizes 2, 3 and 4 of the original Philadelphia Tracheotomy Collar.
- Tear-off tabs accommodate neck circumferences from 10 to 19 inches.
- Restricts cervical spine flexion, extension and rotation comparably to the original Philly collar.
- Adjustable bilateral fasteners ensure proper fit.
- Total cervical arch support maintains neutral alignment of the c-spine.
- Two-piece design enhances patient comfort.
- Conforms to shoulder and mandible contours for stability and comfort.
- Ventilation openings reduce heat and moisture.